As you begin to think about creating course content and assets for use in a full digital immersion setting you might start thinking about creating content like video lectures to support your learning objectives. Please find the below resources to support you as you create and enhance materials for your online course.
This video (3:52) will give you a brief introduction to enhancing course materials for online delivery.
- 5 Tips for Accessibility and Universal Design for Learning
- Letting Go of Tradition: Universal Instructional Design for Adult Learners
- Accessibility Guide for Media Creation
- Elevate Learning with Stories
- Complete the Instruction section of the Course Alignment Tool found in the Learning Design section to plan the content you need to develop.
Join the Conversation:
- Join this community of faculty, learning designers and others that are discussing the topic of enhancing online course materials. Pose questions, engage in dialogue, contribute resources or share your experiences with colleagues. These are our community guidelines.
- Check out this section on Engagement Through Videos to review strategies for video creation and engagement by video type.
- ASU Librarian offers tips for moving education online