- Understanding WhatsApp as a Resource for Online LearningWritten by Judith Dembaremba, Project Assistant with Global Academic Initiatives with help from Kim Welch, Instructional Designer, EdPlus Innovations and Emerging Initiatives. WhatsApp is a global messaging platform. Over 2 billion people in at least 180 countries (Rollason, 2021) turn to WhatsApp […]
- Course Stories, Season 3, Episode 7: Branding your PedagogyCourse Stories, Season 3, Episode 7: Branding Your Pedagogy In this episode, Ricardo Leon interviews Emily Zarka, PH.D., the monster expert of ASU and host of the popular PBS show, Monstrum. Emily is an adjunct instructor for ASU Online and teaches a variety of courses that were developed prior to […]
- Designing for NeurodiversityDesigning for Neurodiversity. Download full resolution PDF here. As instructional designers and educators, we are uniquely positioned to provide support structures for neurodiverse students who might otherwise struggle to engage with a course, and these support structures foster success for […]
- Course Stories, Season 3, Episode #6: Psyched About Student Success, PSY338 & PSY340Course Stories, Season 3, Episode #6: Psyched About Student Success, PSY338 & PSY340 In this episode of Course Stories, we delve into emotional intelligence and the psychology of academic success, two unique courses aimed at dismantling a deficit view of emotions and equipping students with […]
- Course Stories, Season 3, Episode #5: Mastering the Online Classroom, Behind The Scenes at ASU OnlineCourse Stories, Season 3, Episode #5: Mastering the Online Classroom, Behind The Scenes at ASU Online In this episode of Course Stories, Mary and Ricardo are joined by their colleagues to talk about the Flagship workshop at ASU Online, Master Class for Teaching Online. This workshop has been […]
Search Teach Online resources
Course Stories podcast
In this podcast, we tell an array of course design stories alongside other ASU Online designers and faculty.
Your podcast to the art of teaching. Listen to deep dive discussions around design topics.