Your assessment strategy for your course should be driven by your learning objectives, be varied, and include both formative and summative assessments.
In this video (4:06) we’ll explore assessments more in-depth.
- Best Practices for Large-Enrollment Online Courses, Part I: Managing student expectations, leveraging quizzes, and reducing grading load
- Engage you Students with the 6 C’s of Motivation
- Integrating Technology with Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Creative Methods of Assessment in Online Learning
- Map out your assessment strategy based on your course and unit level learning objectives and add it to your Course Alignment Tool from the Learning Design section.
- Consider both formative and summative assessment strategies to support your learners.
Join the Conversation:
- Join this community of faculty, learning designers and others that are discussing the topic of online assessments. Pose questions, engage in dialogue, contribute resources or share your experiences with colleagues. These are our community guidelines.