Your assessment strategy for your course should be driven by your learning objectives, be varied, and include both formative and summative assessments.
In this video (4:06) we’ll explore assessments more in-depth.
- Best Practices for Large-Enrollment Online Courses, Part I: Managing student expectations, leveraging quizzes, and reducing grading load
- Engage you Students with the 6 C’s of Motivation
- Integrating Technology with Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Creative Methods of Assessment in Online Learning
- Map out your assessment strategy based on your course and unit level learning objectives and add it to your Course Alignment Tool from the Learning Design section.
- Consider both formative and summative assessment strategies to support your learners.