Using a digital learning platform you can bring traditional labs that are often done in campus immersion courses to the online learning environment, allowing students to fully immerse in the lab experience. Here we’ll explore ways to do that.
This video (6:39) will give you a brief introduction to conducting labs online.
- Strategies for Remote Labs
- The Magic of Teaching Science Labs Isn’t Lost Online
- How to Quickly (and Safely) Move Labs Online
- Review your learning objectives to identify your lab learning objectives
- Develop a lab option that can be done online and supports your learning objective(s)
Join the Conversation:
- Join this community of faculty, learning designers and others that are discussing the topic of online lab experiences. Pose questions, engage in dialogue, contribute resources or share your experiences with colleagues. These are our community guidelines.