- Course Stories Season 3, Episode #2: Mapping the Course: PMG 322: Project Time ManagementCourse Stories Season 3, Episode #2: Mapping the Course: PMG 322: Project Time Management In this episode from Season Three, we hear from David Corlett, Assistant Teaching Professor in Leadership and Integrative Studies in the College of Integrative Sciences and Arts, and Meredith Savvides, […]
- Instruction By Design: How Important are the Numbers? A Data Literacy Dossier for Educators and DesignersSeason 06 | Episode 03 In this episode, the Manager of Collaborative Learning from ASU’s Learning Experience team (Celia Coochwytewa) and the instructional designers from ASU’s Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation (Jinnette Senecal, Aaron Kraft) explore key concepts and practical […]
- First Impressions: Course Video RefreshConsiderations for recording (or re-recording) introductory course videos It’s true: first impressions matter. When online students log in at the start of a session, the Course Welcome and Instructor Introduction are often their very first clicks. So how should you develop these videos to give […]
- Course Stories, Season 3, Episode #1: Creating Cultural Coherency: TAM 542 Leading Change and Transformation in a Global EnvironmentCourse Stories, Season 3, Episode #1: Creating Cultural Coherency: TAM 542 Leading Change and Transformation in a Global Environment In the first episode of Season Three, we start the year off with the world’s two biggest economies: The US and China. Thunderbird professor, Doug Guthrie, shares his […]
- Course Stories, Season 2, Episode #7: Slow It Down: Sustainable Food Practices Through Project-Based LearningIn this episode, we come together to enjoy great food and engage in even better conversation about the Mediterranean lifestyle. ITA 350 explores local food cultures in Italy and challenges students to examine their relationship with their local food and communities. […]
Search Teach Online resources
Course Stories podcast
In this podcast, we tell an array of course design stories alongside other ASU Online designers and faculty.
Your podcast to the art of teaching. Listen to deep dive discussions around design topics.