Chances are that if you’ve considered developing an online course, you’ve thought about the role that video will play in your content delivery approach. Videos are visually rich engagement tools that can be leveraged for all types of course communications. In this section we’ll explore different video types and strategies to leverage videos to enhance your online learning experience.
This video (6:02) will provide the basics of creating videos for your course.
- Approaches for Course Introductions
- Approaches to Instructor Introductions
- Recording Weekly Overview Videos
- Recording Weekly Recap Videos
- Plan and record one of the types of videos listed in the resources section above.
Join the Conversation:
- Join this community of faculty, learning designers and others that are discussing the topic of engaging learners through video. Pose questions, engage in dialogue, contribute resources or share your experiences with colleagues. These are our community guidelines.