In this episode, the instructional designers from Arizona State University’s Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation (Jinnette Senecal, Celia Coochwytewa, and Aaron Kraft) reflect on various aspects of our recently completed season; consider how (or whether) our thoughts regarding podcasts for professional development have evolved; and what’s on the horizon for the upcoming year.
Resources from the episode:
- Edison Research, & Triton Digital. (2019). The podcast consumer 2019: A report from The Infinite Dial 2019.
- Webster, T. (2018, August 2). Where does podcasting go next? A manifesto for growth. Medium.com.
- Instruction By Design episodes discussed in this reflection roundup:
- Summer 2017 Bonus Episode 02: Podcast on Podcasting
- Summer 2018 Bonus Episode 02: Reflections
- Season 03 – Episode 01: Hot Topics: NMC Horizon Report 2018
- Summer 2018 Bonus Episode 04: Evaluating Assignments with Rubrics
- Season 03 – Episode 02: Screencasting
- Season 03 – Episode 03: Constructing Knowledge by Mapping Concepts
- Season 03 – Episode 07: Going Full TILT: Supporting Learner Success Through Intentional Transparency
- Season 03 – Episode 05: Escape From the Ivory Tower! Theory Into Practice
- Season 03 – Episode 06: The Competencies of Digital Literacy
- Season 03 – Episode 04: The Venn Diagram of Instructional Design
- Listener challenge! Click here to listen to Season 02 – Episode 04: The Mature Matriculator
Instruction By Design is produced by Arizona State University’s Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation. To learn more about the podcast or subscribe, please visit our website. You can contact us at InstructionByDesign@asu.edu or @IBD_Podcast.