Have you thought about adding audio clips to enhance your online courses? There are several ways to do this. Try at least one of the following:
- Introduce yourself.
- Introduce a lesson.
- Create a podcast.
- Record a scenario for a case study.
- Share interviews with professionals or with experts on the topic.
- Provide pronunciation assistance for difficult vocabulary or foreign languages.
This post covers the basics of recording or uploading audio online and posting it to your LearningStudio course using AudioPal.
Keep in mind that there are several other applications which allow you to do the same thing. Please share any that have worked successfully for you. I chose AudioPal because of its simplicity and versatility. With AudioPal you can use a phone to record your message by dialing a given number, create Text-to-Speech clips with several language options, use a microphone or upload your own mp3 file.
- Go to AudioPal.
- Choose your option to add audio, such as Upload Audio File.
- Record, type or browse to your file.
- Preview it. Repeat step 1 if you do not like the audio clip.
- Add your email address, and click Get It! Click the link you receive in your email from AudioPal.
- Copy the embed code.
- Log in to your class.
- Click Author, and go to the selection where you want your embedded audio player to appear.
- Click HTML, and paste the code under your text.
- Click Save Changes.